Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 26, 2010

More free stuff…

Monday again today, and as usual it’s washing, tidying, all that kind of thing. Mondays for me are always busy somehow. But I guess, the start of a new week is like that for most people.

I have another download from my Plumbago digital scrapbooking kit for you today. So pop over HERE and download this file full of pretty elements for you to use.

Use them for Scrapbooking, cards, well just about any crafts. Just remember they are for personal use only though.

vhurly_plumbago_preview

I still have a heap of Digital papers to share with you soon as well as some quick pages where all you have to do is add your photos and some journaling to create your own scrapbook pages.

I just have to tell you that I won the give-away from Bonnie which I posted about HERE. I am thrilled and absolutely cannot wait to see what arrives in the mail!

I’ve also been really good lately at keeping up with my Life365 photos. I am enjoying my photography and wish I had more time.

The Life 365 project certainly gets me inspired as there are so many talented photographers over there. You can join up anytime – you don’t have to go from January to January, in fact you can start anytime, and simply keep going. I have also skipped a good number of days, but hey, no pressure, I decided to just do what  I can and keep up as much as life allows me to.

Go take a peek at my gallery and if you like the site, why don’t you sign up. And do let me know if you do, so I can ‘follow’ your photo uploads.

As I mentioned on Friday, Reece had an International evening at school on Friday evening and he had to dress in a Chinese outfit. He looked so cute. But boy did I have a hard time getting a photo of him!

IMG_5780aHe kept saying “Mom, this is the last one!”. I can never only take one photo (just in case that particular one is a flop), so of course I always always have to push the limits! He was so irritated with me – can you tell by the look on the face? LOL! Love it anyway! (Oh and the crinkled clothes – I wasn’t allowed to iron them! – I got a “stop fussing” look!).

Please leave a comment – I’d so love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I hope you enjoy the goodies!!