Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lessons learnt...

lesson # 1
Blog more! (need I say more)


lesson #2
Scrapbook more. And, here's a new layout which I did, albeit a digital one, at least I've scrapped! I still have to find a good photo for my paper layout I've almost completed about Shannon's obsession with the colour Orange but hey, could that be lesson # 3?



lesson # 3
Finish your layouts you've started!


lesson#4
Paint more! I really need to get into the habit of painting more. As I forgot all my paints and brushes at Olifants, I had to go buy more and after spending close to R2000 on a new stock of paint & brushes I think I really need to get painting! I now have no excuse, here or at Olifants!


lesson # 5
Get kids to do homework really early in afternoon - or it simply doesn't get done! They seem to forget there is something called homework unless I get them to do it as soon as lunch is over. Otherwise come dinner time and we're trying to juggle homework and dinner and bathing etc.


lesson#6
Take more "everyday" photos. Lately all I seem to have are photos of our trips to Olifants. So I think I need to take the time to practise my photography more. i thin I'll start this Saturday with Reece's second cricket practise. he really seemed to enjoy it and is very enthusiastic!


lesson # 7
Make an effort to remember which "practise" or "practice" to use where - instead of just guessing!! I am reasonably good at spelling plus I have a bachelor's degree in English, so one would think that I would be able to remember!!

No comments: